Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
shopping_cartAdd To Cart
- Cold pressed groundnut oil has bright yellow color with mild peanut flavor.
- It has high smoking point. So best suited for Indian style cooking and deep frying.
- To avoid deoxidization and increase the shelf life, store the oil in dark glass bottle or in stainless container.
- It is free from cholesterol and contains lots of essential fatty acids like omega-6. So it is one of best oil suited for cooking. (Unfortunately corporates have branded peanut oil as un healthy oil)
- It has got ample amount of plant sterols which reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It has rich mono saturated fatty acids. This helps to reduce the LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase the HDL (good cholesterol)
- It has rich anti oxidants. This helps to reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- groundnut oil has rich folates , which boosts the fertility.
- It has rich protein and some times referred as poor man’s protein.
- Consuming groundnut oil helps in hair growth and moisturizes the hair , as its rich in protein.
- It helps to control the blood glucose level.